A Sign from Heaven
An Exercise in Humility
Be Guided by Peace
Doors and the Obstacle that is Ourselves
My ProfileMy Account
Showing 13–14 of 14 results
Spread good vibes. Upload your own pics with our products or see others living life awake.
New in town? Here’s 25% off your first purchase (total order) in our shop
Help us build the Spiritbath community & receive our newsletter with fresh stories, can’t miss pops, exclusive offers on Spiritbath gear & more!
Classic fit emphasizes comfort and precise cut throughout the chest and waist. It has a broader cut across the shoulders and sides, creating a domineering, confident appearance.
Modern fit follows the shape of the body with ease added for movement.
Regular fit lies looser around the body without being very baggy or sloppy.
Relaxed fit is engineered with a loose cut, the relaxed fit is our most casual shape.
Retail fit have a “contoured”, style-driven cut.
Slim fit hugs your torso closer and has narrower armholes and slimmer sleeves
Junior fit is cut more snugly against your body.
Spiritbath is a village of awakening. A place where real people can share real stories and videos. If your submission is selected to be posted, we’ll post your picture, a link to your blog or social media account and a brief description of you (that you write). There are two main types of WRITTEN submissions we’re looking for:
1. Your personal Spiritbath awakening testimonial: We want anything from a simple moment you witnessed of random kindness, up to your full-blown rising from the ashes tale. Awakening stories are our most popular kind of posting. Give the community your honest, intense moments of despair, anguish, or joyous revelation that brought you a transformation or awakening. The best of these stories give us goosebumps, bring us to tears or make us laugh; or do all of the above! Give us the raw story; but, please proofread before sharing. We will do our best to help our favorites go viral!
2. Tips for living the awakened lifestyle. We accept blog posts offering tips, and techniques that will help lift the vibration of our Spiritbathers. It can be any sort of happiness hack, nutrition advice, wellness, meditation, reiki, yoga (etc.) blog post. It is up to you. The best of these also share personal reflections. We are NOT requiring these posts to be fresh, unpublished content, but we do ask that the post be your original content, edited to fit our audience and not be overly promotional. We don’t mind if you post it to your site after you post with us. In fact, we encourage it (with a link to your post at Spiritbath!).
Spiritbath has tens of thousands of readers and friends on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, who are actively searching for positivity or seeking tips and techniques to heal, grow, and enhance their lives. Anyone from any location can submit an original post (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site), with a bio, and a picture for inclusion on our site. We will try to respond to your Spiritbath story as soon as possible. We reserve the right to edit what you submit, but if there are substantive changes, we will show it to you for approval before we post.
We want to post YOUR unique story. This is a space for authentic people like you. It is not reserved for experts only. We want to bathe spirits, every type of spirit. So come one, come all and please share!!!
WHY CONTRIBUTE TO SPIRITBATH?
1. Your post will receive broad exposure, promoted tens of thousands of friends at Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
2. The bather community rocks! Compassionate, thoughtful, intelligent. We could go on. This will be an uplifting experience for you! Also, every post includes a bio with links back to your site. This will help increase traffic and subscribers to your blog or social media account.
3. As a Spiritbath contributor, you can update your bio at any time to promote products you may be launching.
4. Authors that produce great posts that vibe with our community may want to submit a new post monthly. If so, the author may be invited to become a regular contributor with their own contributor page and permission to promote their affiliation with Spiritbath on their website.
SIMPLE WRITING GUIDELINES
Reserve self-promotion to your bio (as opposed to marketing a business, course, workshop, or service directly in the post). Please note that links in the body of the post may be removed.
Aim for a word count between 500 and 1,500 words.
Avoid referencing your blog, coaching practice, book, or speaking career in the body of the post. You may work in the personal development or mental health fields, but your post should be more about your shared humanity.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR STORY
Upload a Microsoft Word file directly to the page or attach a Microsoft Word file and email to email@example.com, with the title in the subject line. Please only send one submission per email.
Upload a photo of yourself and/or include a photo in your email.
You may be asked to revise to make your post stronger or clearer, and your proposed title may be changed before the post goes live.
Your post may be edited for clarity, grammar, and overall style. If there are any significant changes made, you will be asked to review and approve it first.
We recommend you share your story widely on social media when it posts on our site. And please engage directly by answering individual comments from other bathers!
Thank you for being part of the Spiritbath community!
SIMPLE WRITING GUIDELINEStest
This site is owned and operated by Spiritbath II, LLC (“Spiritbath”) and we are committed to protecting your data. Welcome to the Spiritbath website. This policy explains how we collect, use and handle your personal data when you engage with our company through our websites, social media platforms, and our automated email service.
This policy is effective Sept 1, 2019
We collect information when you visit our website, create an account, and share videos and comments. We may collect the following information:
How We Use This Information:
The purpose of collecting your information is to
If you have additionally consented to it, we may also market Spiritbath content tailored to you specifically, such as through email contact and remarketing. Data is not kept longer than required.
In addition we use this information to enforce our Terms of Service:
How We Share Your Information
We do not share, rent or sell your information for marketing purposes outside of our company.
This Website May Use a Remarketing Service
When you visit our website, we automatically collect information such as your browser type, an anonymized IP address, and the referring website. We do not automatically collect information to personally identify you without collecting consent. Our website includes required cookies, to enable the functionality of the website, and functional cookies that allow us to analyze website usage to improve the user experience. This includes the use of Google Analytics. Popular browsers can be set to disable or delete individual cookies.
When a user uploads their Video to the Spiritbath website, the metadata attached to the video can describe how, when, and by whom the piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted. It also includes information, such as your account name, that enables other users to trace back the video to your user account. Additionally, metadata will consist of data that you chose to provide with the video, such as any hashtags used to mark keywords to the video and captions.
If you have provided your email for purposes of communication or promotion, we will use your data to contact you. You may remove your consent at any time by clicking on an “unsubscribe” link or replying directly stating that you want to unsubscribe.
Controlling Your Information
Spiritbath takes security measures to protect customer data from unauthorized access. You may request information on what personal data we store relating to you. If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us via the contact page. You may also contact us to request the deletion of any personal data. Any request to access, change, or delete your information will be handled within 30 days.
You have a Right to Object, stopping your data from being used for direct marketing.
Spiritbath Pops are short (usually about 15 seconds) videos you take from your phone and upload directly onto our site. It could be something great that happened to you today. Could be something wonderful you saw. A sunset that made you smile. A compliment you received. Whatever you like. But make it good. Add Music. Make it positive. Make it entertaining. And MAKE IT QUICK. If you already post something like Pops on TikTok by all means post it here as well. Try to keep it to 15 seconds or less. That way users will be able to spend just a few minutes and be FILLED with positivity and joy!
Why so short?
Couple of reasons.
We want maximum participation. Spiritbath is a VILLAGE of awakening. We think that by asking for only 15 seconds the hurdle is sufficiently low to encourage many of you to post. We’re not looking for masterpieces (but we’ll take them too!). Just little blasts of positivity. Poetry. Love. Nature. Friendship. Beauty is everywhere. So post it!
People have short attention spans. We’ve noticed that some of the most viral videos are the shortest. People are in a rush these days. In one minute on the Spiritbath site, you can watch four different Pops. Hopefully at least one of them resonates enough to send you on your merry way vibrating higher than you were before!
What will NOT be accepted?
Porn, vulgar, hateful things. Use your good judgement!
If you see something that shouldn’t be on our site, please flag it and we’ll have it removed. Thank you!!!
Provide additional details